GET READY TO PLAY!!! Click here … Presentation for Athletes.pptx
Arbiter Athlete is the new web-based platform that SA and parents will use to upload, review, sign and date all necessary forms required before the SA can participate in any conditioning or practice.
Visit www.arbiterathlete.com and create two accounts: one for the SA and one for parent. Click Arbiter Instructions to download the instruction sheet. If you have difficulty setting up your account, please contact Arbiter Athlete directly:
HELP DESK NUMBER: 888-668-7452
The following documents must be signed and dated by parent and SA as instructed. If the forms are not completed as instructed, they will be declined which can impact your SA eligibility for participation:
- History (can be uploaded as a paper copy Physical History Form 2018-19 or completed online — remember to provide an explanation for any YES answers)
- Physical (this must be signed and dated by the physician before being uploaded) Physical Exam Form 2018-19
- Birth Certificate
- Concussion Statement (CDC Concussion Info)
- Parent’s Permission and Acknowledgement of Risk
- Mission Statement
- Social Media Policy and Guidelines
- Student Transportation Waiver
This site is also where High School athletes will pay their participation fee ($75 first sport, $50 second sport). Once you have made a team and pay the participation fee, THERE IS NO REFUND.