- Effective August 2018, all PSA Student-Athletes will be required to have a physical uploaded into Arbiter Athlete and have all required documents signed by parent and / or SA BEFORE participating in any conditioning, practice or tryout. If your SA does not have these forms completed and uploaded into Arbiter Athlete he/she will not be eligible to participate. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Effective August 2018, all PSA Student-Athletes will be required to complete three courses prior to the beginning of their sport’s season. These FREE courses (Concussions for Students, Heat Illness, Sudden Cardiac Arrest) are available at NFHSLearn.com. The SA will have to create an account, search for these courses and add them to the cart and check out. The courses will then be found under the “My Courses” tab where they can be watched. At the end of each course, the SA will save the Certificate and then upload it into the “Google Classroom Assignment” for their sport. If a SA participates in more than one sport, the course need only be completed one time but the certificate will need to be uploaded into each sport’s Google Classroom.
- If you are interested in coaching a team with PSA, you must contact the Athletic Director. The AD will then send a link to create an Arbiter account where all certifications will be uploaded.
- Any coach/assistant coach/manager interested in coaching a team at PSA (Trident League, SCHSL sanctioned, or club) is required to completed the following:
- Background check
- CPR/AED (this is offered through PSA)
- Three NFHSLearn.com courses (Concussions, Heat Illness, Sudden Cardiac Arrest)
- Rules Clinic for their specific sport (deadline driven)
- Fundamentals of Coaching (if you have not taken this before)