MIDDLE SCHOOL & HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL
Check the practice calendar often for updates to dates/times as coaches add practices.
SPRING SPORTS REQUIREMENTS FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS (Grade 7-12):
Students interested in participating in pre-tryout practicing/conditioning for spring sports must have the following completed by January 14th (SA is not permitted to participate in any spring sport event such as conditioning or practice until these are completed):
- Arbiter account created (visit Arbiter Athlete tab for instructions) and all required documents uploaded and digitally signed by student-athlete and parent
- Physical completed and uploaded
If your SA has already had a physical completed for a sport this athletic year (since August 2018) then all Arbiter forms SHOULD BE completed and there are no further requirements. Contact the Athletic Department if you have any questions.
DO NOT PAY YOUR ATHLETIC FEE UNTIL YOUR ATHLETE HAS MADE IT THROUGH TRYOUTS AND IS INCLUDED ON THE TEAM ROSTER. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS!
Tryouts will be held on or after January 28th. Please check with each coach for pre-tryout practice/conditioning dates and tryout information:
- Baseball: Coach Jeremy Allen (email@example.com)
- Softball: Coach Shelley Gordon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Boys Tennis: Coach Chance Jordan (email@example.com)
- Boys Varsity Soccer: Coach Terence Meeker (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Boys JV Soccer: Coach Brian Hein (Brian.Hein@kapstonepaper.com)
- Girls Soccer: Coach Billy Gibbs (email@example.com)
- Track & Field: Coach Chris DeVito (firstname.lastname@example.org)